Maintenance service because if we maintain your water heater, repairing and/or replacement may not be needed.
Summer Water Heater Discount
CALL NOW! (336) 462-1080
We answer the phone immediately
Water Heater Repair Greensboro NC
Trust the Best Plumbers in Greensboro for Water Heater Repair and Replacement
If your gas water heater has not been serviced for a while, it can be returned to excellent working order. However, if your existing hot water heater is long overdue for replacement, perhaps it’s time to call in a water heater repair company before it’s too late. All Star Plumbing works on and with both tank style and tankless.
While the idea of heating water seems simple, fine-tuning a water heater requires expertise.
The All Star Plumbing staff is made up of only qualified, experienced experts that can assist with any water heater repair problem. We not only provide service in Greensboro, NC but also within the entire triad metropolitan area. .
We service, repair, replace, or install any sort of water heater at a fair price. We’ve been offering all the services to the triad for many years. You tell us what you want and how you want it done, and we always deliver with upfront pricing. You may choose from the many current choices available. A comprehensive list of all the sorts and designs of water heaters that we can work on is shown below.
If your water heater is not providing you the results you have grown accustomed to, it’s time to call in the experts that provides quick service to your water heater repair concerns. The best plumbers in Greensboro have the experience and training to get your water heater back up and running quickly – or replace it if necessary. Our expert tankless water heater installation services, homeowners and commercial entities can also enjoy water filtration, water line replacement, and drain cleaning services for clogged sewer lines . If its plumbing related, we can solve it for you.
Don’t wait until you’re left without hot water to call a plumber. Your water heating crisis will become our quest. We take calls “24/7” and delivery the appropriate service as quickly as practical. Although, heated water is a luxury in many parts of the world, in your house, its a requirement. And it needs to be that way when ever it is called on.
If you’re not sure whether your water heater needs repair or replacement, the professionals at All Star Plumbing that are extremely polite can help with any plumbing issue. We’ll carefully inspect your unit and give you our honest recommendation. We will not upsale you to more than you need. We will though, provide you with options as technology improves over the lifespan of your current model. We can introduce you to options.
All Star Plumbing has been serving the Greensboro area for more than 10 years. We’re a family-owned and operated business, and we take pride in our work. Our plumbers are all extremely professional, licensed and insured, and they’re always up-to-date on the latest techniques.
When it comes to water heaters, we know what we’re doing. Call us today at (336) 462-1080 to schedule an appointment. We’ll have your hot water flowing again in no time!
Reasons for Water Heater Failure
- Sediment build-up – Over time, sediment can build up in the bottom of your water heater. This can cause the heating elements to fail or the tank to rupture.
- Corrosion – Corrosion can occur on the heating elements or on the tank itself. This can lead to leaks or complete failure of the unit.
- Thermostat problems – If the thermostat is not working properly, it may not be able to control the temperature of the water, causing units to overheat and fail.
- Power problems – If there is a power outage, or if the power supply to the unit is interrupted, the water heater may not be able to operate properly.
- Venting problems – If the vent pipe becomes blocked, units may not be able to expel the fumes properly, causing the unit to overheat and fail.
More reasons to contact a plumbing professional.
Your water pressure going into and out of the heater is under pressure.
Your unit is fueled by gas (natural or propane) or electricity. Both are volatile and truly needs careful management. Electric units are powered by 220 volts supplies, which is twice what the wall receptacle provides. The gas supplies must be handled in expert ways as it is highly combustible.
Hot Water Heater Replacement Greensboro NC
If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it may be time to replace it. A new water heater can save you money in energy costs and help keep your home comfortable. Here are a few things to consider when replacing your water heater in Greensboro, North Carolina location:
- The type of water heater you need: There are several types of water heaters available, including electric, gas, and tankless water heaters.
- Consider the fuel source and the size of your home when choosing the right water heater for you.
- The efficiency of the water heater: Energy-efficient water heaters can save you money on your energy bills. Choose an ENERGY STAR® certified water heater for the most savings.
- The cost of water heater installation: Installing a water heater can be a complex and labor-intensive process, so it’s important to consider the cost of water heater installation when making your purchase. Tankless more so than tank styles.
Greensboro Plumbing Water Heater Services
Plumbing service is an essential part of any home or business, providing much-needed plumbing maintenance and water hearer repair to keep your main water line plumbing system functioning properly.
Our plumbing services in Greensboro area are highly specialized and offer a range of services to meet the needs of homeowners and businesses alike. Some common plumbing services include drain cleaning, water heater repair, leak detection and repair, low water pressure, pipe installation, fixture replacement and more.
Whether you need plumbing repairs for a leaking faucet, shower problem, water heater repair or full plumbing installation for a new building project, there are many professional plumbing companies in Greensboro, NC that can meet your plumbing needs.
So if you’re looking for plumbing services in Greensboro, be sure to contact All Star Plumbing today. A locally owned and operated company, with competitive pricing, top-notch service, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, they are the right choice for all your plumbing concerns.
Reasons Why Calling All Star Plumbing Greensboro is Wise:
- Family and veteran-owned and operated service plumbing company.
- Peace of mind – our work and your satisfaction are guaranteed, period!
- Our first and foremost goal is to solve your hot water problem. You may not even need a new hot water heater; your current unit may just need a fine-tuning fix.
- We visit, we listen, we provide options, you choose, then we make it right.
- If a hot water heater is sourced from a “Big Box” store, either you deal with water heater installation, or you deal with a third-party subcontractor. If something does go wrong, who are you going to call?
- The “Big Box ” store, the manufacturer, the sub-contractor? And the wait time, oh that wait time. Who is responsible for the extra labor charges?
- We provide high-quality, sustainable, and innovative hot water heaters, tankless water heaters for residential and commercial applications in Greensboro.
- We provide high-quality, sustainable, and innovative hot water heater, tankless water heaters for residential and commercial applications in Greensboro.
- Our plumber and hot water heater installers are thoroughly character screened, trained to full competency, and monitored for customer satisfaction
- Our Wow Factor! – All Star Plumbing will install the same day:
- If the job quote estimate is accepted before noon.
- If we have that unit in stock; we keep a full inventory for availability.
- Monday through Friday
- All Star Plumbing is up to date with all current states for hot water heater installation or plumbing service requirements. Our plumber and technicians will proceed accordingly so an out-of-code installation does not throw a wrench (pun intended) in a future house sale. Another peace of mind, easily accessible, and smart choice consideration.
- We will haul away your old unit at no additional expense.
- Easy-peasy, “turn-key” home project completion
So, if you have water heating problems like shower heating, a tankless water heater installed or other plumbing services in Greensboro, make sure to call All Star Plumbing! We will be happy to take care of all your heating and plumbing needs.