From getting ready in the morning to washing dishes after dinner, you depend on your plumbing on a regular basis. So when it comes to repairs, maintenance, or installation, you want a plumber that is reliable, experienced and stands behind their service. You want All Star Plumbing!
All Star Plumbing - Providing Fast Water Line Repairs in Kernersville NC
CALL NOW! (336) 462-1080
We answer the phone immediately
Broken water lines often don’t become a priority for property owners until they have to pay for water damage.
What happens when a water pipe bursts? Leaky pipes? Discolored or rusty water? Inconsistent heating and hot water supply? All Star Plumbing can help you avoid those costs. If you hear or see any of the above symptoms, our licensed local plumbers can conduct a thorough inspection of your water line.
Water Supply Pipe Repair for Kernersville NC
All Star Plumbing is the best choice for water line repair in Kernersville, NC. We have the experience and knowledge to get the job completed correctly and by local codes*. We’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a free estimate.
* Note, it is very important to correct plumbing and electrical work to local code standards. Consider, if you decide to sell your house in the future and an inspector finds non-code work performed, you may be required to correct this prior to signing resulting in more costs. . Besides, work performed to substandard levels could be catastrophic for you, and your family.
When Do You Need Water Line Replacement or a Repair?
If you have a plumbing problem, it’s important to know when you need a repair and when you need a replacement. There are a few factors that you should consider when making this decision.
- The first factor is the severity of the problem. If the problem is a small leak, then a repair may be all that is needed. However, if the problem is a major leak or if the pipes are damaged, then a replacement may be necessary. Your All Star Plumbing technician will present the conditions he/she discovers to your attention so you know what your looking at.
- The second factor is the age of the pipes. If the pipes are old and have been in use for many years, they may need to be replaced. Current condition and age is everything. Very old pipes may not have replacement parts still available. They may be “brittle”. A new or recent construction plumbing pipe network will have every part available. The pipes and connections themselves will be strong.
- The third factor is the cost of the repair or replacement. Sometimes a complete replacement can be installed in less time than repairing the aged fixture. Your time, your cost, your option.The fourth factor is the availability of parts. Will the plumber have what they will need during the initial repair visit, or will they have to spend valuable time going to the supply shop to pick up the parts. All Star Plumbing vans are fully stocked with most every part that the technician will require.
- The fifth factor are the skillset of the plumber. The plumber’s actual skillset. Are they knowledgeable enough to perform premium work? All Star Plumbing technicians are trained, mentored and work reviewed for the delivery of above standard work.
When you are considering whether to have a water line repair or replacement, it’s important to consider all of these factors. If you have any questions, you should always consult with a licensed plumber before making any decisions. All Star Plumbing is always here to help!
Professional Water Line Repair for Water Leak in Greensboro NC
When you have a water leak, it’s important to find a professional plumbing services company that can help you repair the line and stop the leak. All Star Plumbing is a Kernersville, NC-based plumbing services company that offers water line repair and replacement services. We have the experience and knowledge to quickly assess the situation and make the repairs needed to stop the leak. We understand the importance of getting your home or business back to normal as soon as possible, so we’ll work quickly and efficiently to get the job done right.
If you’re dealing with water leaks or any plumbing issue, hesitation can be expensive. Call All Star Plumbing as we always answer the phone (336-462-1080). We’re here to help you get the problem resolved so you can get back to your life.
Signs of a Water Leak or Broken Water Line in Your Home
Water leaks can be sneaky, insidious problems that cause all sorts of damage to your home if left unchecked. Discolored water is one of the first and most obvious signs that you have a water leak somewhere in your home. If you see discolored water, it’s important to take action right away to find the source of the leak and repair it before it causes any more damage. Here are other signs that you may have a water leak:
- Water stains on ceilings or walls: Water stains on your ceiling or walls can be a sign of a slow leak from above. If you notice water stains, it is important to investigate the source of the leak and have it repaired as soon as possible. Neglect will lead to very costly tearouts and possibly structual repair. Repeat, very costly!
- Cracks in walls or floors: Cracks in your walls or floors can also be a sign of a water leak. If you see cracks, check for moisture and if there is any, call a plumber to investigate the source of the leak.
- Mold growth: Mold growth is often a sign of a water leak, as mold needs moisture to grow. If you notice mold growth in your home, investigate the source of the moisture and have the leak repaired. Mold is respiratory health concern. It has to be corrected; it will not go away on its on.
- High water bill: A sudden increase in your water bill can be a sign of a water leak. Many times underground somewhere between your meter and your home. If you see a significant increase in your water bill, check for leaks and have them repaired as soon as possible.
When it comes to your water line, there are some tell-tale signs which point to issues including discoloration of water, a drop in water pressure, or a wet location in your yard. Like many other plumbing problems, a leak in your water line could start out small but is likely to get worse the longer it is neglected. Calling a professional plumbing company, All Star Plumbing for a diagnosis or repairs at the first sign of trouble could save you for further damage.
If you suspect a water leak in your home, it is important to take action immediately to avoid further damage. These are just some of the signs that you may have a water leak. If you notice any of these signs, call All Star Plumbing to investigate the source of the leak and provide repair services. The solutions can include water line repairs or a complete water line replacement.
Certified Local Plumbers Kernersville NC
All Star Plumbing is a family, veteran, and locally-owned business and operated company that provides fast, expert, and reliable plumbing services at prices you can afford. What began as a one-person, one-truck operation out of company founder Larry Davis’s home has blossomed into one of the area’s busiest locally owned plumbing services.
Our team of experienced, knowledgeable, professional, and certified local plumbers in Kernersville can handle any plumbing need quickly, expertly, with unsurpassed customer service and at prices, you can afford. Decades of experience means we have seen it all – toilet, faucet, sink, sewer line, water heater, etc; so no plumbing jobs are too large or too small.
Water Line Repair - Contact us today!
As a homeowner, there are a lot of things you need to pay attention to in order to make sure your house is operating smoothly. One of the most important things to pay attention to is the plumbing system, especially your water lines. Since these lines provide a constant flow of water to your home, it’s important to make sure they never get damaged. If your water lines need repairs, contact our plumbing company. We service Kernersville, Greensboro, High Point, and the surrounding communities.
If you contact All Star Plumbing, a professional comes to your home, they will first take the time to explain all your options before starting any services so you can feel confident to make an informed decision before any work begins.