With decades of experience, no one knows water heaters like us. Our local experts can install, repair or replace any brand or model of water heater.
Not only can we quickly help you through urgent water heater issues, but we can assist you in extending the life of your water heater, so you don’t have to buy a new one. But, if should you need a new water heater, we can determine the best, most efficient and economical solution for your home or office.
We install, repair or replace the following types of water heaters:
- Conventional Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- High Efficiency Gas Storage Water Heaters
- Propane Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Water Heater Specialist
If you are in the market for a new water heater, give us a call today. Let us show you why it’s better to call us instead of the big box stores for your next water heater.
When you’re shopping for a new water heater you don’t have to go to one of the “big box” stores. We can get you a great water heater and install it at a fraction of the cost of the bigger home improvement stores. Below are just a few reasons why you should choose us the next time you need to purchase a water heater.
Why Call All Star Plumbing?
- Family owned and operated local plumbing company where customer service is job #1.
- We are not trying to sell you a water heater like the big box stores; instead we are trying to solve your hot water problem. You may not need a new water heater.
- We will send out a water heater expert to listen and assess your water heater issues. After learning what your current and future needs are, they can provide you with the information needed to find the right water heater for your family.
- When purchasing from the big box stores, you will have to deal with a sub-contractor for the installation and when something goes wrong, who are you supposed to call? When you call us directly, you have one company to deal with from beginning to end, ensuring that you receive the best customer service possible.
- All of our water heater experts are screened through pre-employment background checks and drug tests.
- Big box stores only offer the manufacturer warranty on water heaters, with no warranty on the labor. If you have a problem with a water heater you must wait for it to be authorized for repair or replacement, which could take days or sometimes weeks.
- Guarantee same day installation if the job quote is approved before 12:00 noon Monday – Friday, if model is available. Also, we will come out and provide you with a free estimate Monday – Friday.
- We will ensure that all work is done to the current state requirements. This will provide piece of mind that your heater has been properly installed and inspected according to state standards.
- We will deliver your new heater and haul off your old one free of charge.
- Warranty all of our heaters immediately, no questions asked and no waiting for authorization on the repair or replacement. You call us with a problem and we will handle it.